Imperial County Work Training Center (WTC) is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit corporation. WTC has provided services to persons with disabilities, seniors, and others with significant barriers for over thirty years. As a community based organization, it maintains strong ties to both the community as well as with other agencies that work with WTC in service to the community.
WTC provides services to members of our community via various funding sources.
These funding sources include the:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- California Department of Transportation
- California Department of Aging
- City of El Centro
- San Diego Regional Center
- State Department of Rehabilitation
WTC is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). WTC has continually been accredited by CARF since June of 1979.